ABOUT THE CHAMBER
The Point Roberts Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is committed to bringing the business community
together on the Point. A new mission statement and a growing list of benefits will insure
we serve our members well and we achieve our goals.
We encourage all businesses that operate in or serve our community to join our organization
to secure the broadest representation possible.
The mission of the Point Roberts Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is to be the voice of business in
Point Roberts by providing leadership for economic development, working for a sustainable economy,
supporting member success and promoting the community to visitors.
* Bond membership, which allows chamber members to take advantage of a program to facilitate
the transport of good and services requiring US Customs clearance;
* Advocacy at State and County levels;
* Distribution of visitor information;
* Promotional opportunities and events;
* Business referrals;
* Marketing opportunities;
* Education, networking and business development programs;
* Reciprocal membership in the Delta Chamber of Commerce and the Tsawwassen Business Association;
* Use of member mailing lists;
* Participation in developing the economic future of Point Roberts.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE $100.00
Optional Sign Fee for listing on Chamber of Commerce Sign on Tyee $25.00